Do you squeal tires to get out of the office to sell? Do you love hunting down new leads and gabbing with potential clients face-to-face? Are you able to close a sale as easy as you close a door? If so, then this opening for an Automatic Door Outside Sales Rep is for you!
What Does An Automatic Door Outside Sales Rep Do?
A typical week begins at our shop with a caffeine jolt, and planning out the week’s sales routes and agenda. Tuesday through Thursday are road warrior days, trolling the service territory to get nibbles, bites, and find hidden pools of potential clients that need reeled in. Friday is back in the office for some fun sales team time and for following and tracking those elusive new clients. The week ends with a high five on all closed sales and then heading home to put your feet up.
What Are The Job Demands?
- Classy Appearance and Charming Personality
- Cold Call Comfort Zone
- Honest and Professional
- Superior Responsiveness and Follow-up
- Secure and Preserve successful relationships in a sales territory
- Team player
- Mad Computer Skillz
- Drive to meet and exceed sales goals
- Clean driving record
What Qualities Do I Need To Meet Those Demands?
- Aggressively chase down new business like a bloodhound tracking a bunny
- Learn and gain an understanding of our products and their function/application
- Successfully maintain radio contact with HQ while in the field
- Properly complete forms, reports, logs, and records
What Do You Get Out Of It?
Satisfaction of doing an awesome job while you solve a customer’s problem. A good night’s sleep after working your butt off for a decent paycheck while opening doors to make the community more accessible. A chance to grow personally and professionally with a career at a company that offers a road to the future, not just a dead end.
- This is a full time gig
- We pay pretty darn good, and there are bonuses.
- We have got that health insurance thing covered.
- We have that retirement deal with matching to combat that Peter Pan complex.
- We pay you to get lost a week or two out of the year…and on holidays too.
- We pass out some hi-tech gadgets for communicating.
- We give you an allowance for your set of wheels + fuel card.
- Must have a reliable, professional appearance vehicle to use for sales work.