Do you love piloting an office chair with a phone and a laptop as your tools of choice? Do you love killing it at customer service? Do you enjoy helping solve problems, find solutions for customers, and coordinate with co-workers? If so, then this opening for an Automatic Door Account Manager is for you!
What Does An Automatic Door Account Manager Do?
A day begins at our shop with a caffeine jolt, and checking the email inbox for field quote approvals. Then hit the phones like a teenager, calling to follow upon existing client service quotes or expired warranties. Expand those current customer relationships and explain repair recommendations, and in general help ensure customer satisfaction! After refueling on snacks and laughing at the latest office YouTube clip, go polar opposite of client maintenance, and reaching out to old clients who may have forgotten us. Juggling odd tasks to help co-workers throughout the day is just part of our small office environment filled with hustle and humor. The day ends with a high five on all customers helped and then heading home to put your feet up.
What Are The Job Demands?
- Classy Appearance and Charming Personality
- Cold Call Comfort Zone
- Honest and Professional
- Superior responsiveness and follow-up
- Preserve customer relationships
- Team player
- Mad Computer Skillz
- Eye for Detail on Tracking Customer Data
What Qualities Do I Need To Meet Those Demands?
- A Great Communicator!
- Perseverance following up with customers to check that they’re still satisfied with any purchases
- Providing introductory information to new customers
- Letting customers know about additional products or services
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Learn and gain an understanding of our products and their function/application
- Properly complete forms, reports, logs, and records
- Super Organized, with an eye of detail
- Must have B2B customer service or sales experience
What Do You Get Out Of It?
Satisfaction of doing an awesome job while you solve a customer’s problem. A good night’s sleep after working your butt off for a decent paycheck while opening doors to make the community more accessible. A chance to grow personally and professionally with a career at a company that offers a road to the future, not just a dead end.
- This is a full time gig
- We pay pretty darn good
- We have got that health insurance thing covered.
- We have that retirement deal with matching to combat that Peter Pan complex.
- We pay you to get lost a week or two out of the year…and on holidays too.
- We pass out some hi-tech gadgets for communicating.