Like organizing, sorting, and juggling flattened tree pulp? Do you love weathering the storm to help solve customer problems and brightening peoples’ day over the phone? Do you enjoy a mix of high octane multi-tasking and quiet routine paper shuffling? If so, then opportunity is knocking with this opening for an automatic door admin assistant!
What Does An Administrative Assistant Do?
A typical day begins at our shop with a caffeine jolt, sorting through a flood of morning emails and an avalanche of customer calls, while occasionally answering technician billing queries. After the initial blast off, it is time to process and churn out the daily paperwork including invoicing, payments, and filing. Sporadic showers of phone calls and emails happen through the day but usually tapers off leaving a few minutes to regroup and possibly laugh at whatever funny YouTube clip the sales staff is circulating for the day. Tag teaming dispatching needs with the Service Manager and coordinating with various department managers happens daily. Customer requests can roll in so be prepared to have lightning fast response time. Tackling bill collection is a weekly whitewater adventure, hopefully with a paddle. A day ends by hitting the lights, heading home, and putting your feet up.
What Are The Job Demands?
- Charming Phone Presence
- Comfort Zone includes Bill Collection
- Amazingly Attentive to Details
- Wildly Proficient Computing Skills
What Qualities Do I Need To Meet Those Demands?
- Degree in Business Administration Preferred or Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Experience in Construction or Service Industry a Plus
- Adapt to ever changing customer service environment
- Discipline in procedures and documentation
- Consideration and courteousness to all persons encountered in the work day
- Helpful and responsive disposition
What Do You Get Out Of It?
Satisfaction of doing an awesome job while you solve a customer’s problem. A good night’s sleep after working your butt off for a decent paycheck while opening doors to make the community more accessible. A chance to grow personally and professionally with a career at a company that offers a road to the future, not just a dead end.
- This is a full time gig.
- We pay pretty darn good, and there are bonuses.
- We have got that health insurance thing covered.
- We have that retirement deal with matching to combat that Peter Pan complex.
- We pay you to get lost a week or two out of the year…and on holidays too.
- We pass out some hi-tech gadgets for communicating.